Friday, April 09, 2010

A New Direction AGAIN

I haven't posted in a while. So many changes have happened, some wonderful, some traumatic. My main dilemma is if to start a new religious blog or to just start posting more personal religious things here. This blog has gone through many changes over the years and I've neglected it more often than not. I doubt I have any readers left (all 2 of you). But, my beloved finance, Jeremy, purchased for me a net book (which I love love love. Almost as much as I love him), and this has rekindled my blogging spirit.. SO, while there are happy and joyous occasions, there is sorrow and grief. My dear mother passed away 2 weeks ago suddenly, most likely of a heart attack. My pain and suffering has only multiplied dramatically in the 2 weeks she's been gone. I just miss her more and more.

So, while I might not change the name of the blog (because it still rings true) but it might go from the joys of family and the depths of the despair of losing a parent. My mother was only 66 years old. Never in a million years did we think she wouldn't survive my dad, who is almost 8 years older. It was a running joke in our family.

No comments: