Monday, June 13, 2011

My Review of Lip Stain

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.


Disppointing

By Spooky from Lansing, MI on 6/13/2011

 

1out of 5

Cons: Weird consistency, Drying, Not True To Color

Describe Yourself: Classic Style

I first bought this in Fashionista but it was a very unnatural pink color (perhaps better suited to someone with cool undertones). So I thought I'd try it in Heartbreaker and that shows up as a brownish color. Someone described the consistency as "watered down clay" and I'd have to agree. It emphasizes my cracked lips and just looked plain weird on my lips. I love ELF but this, not so much.

(legalese)

No comments: