Friday, April 29, 2011

My Review of High Definition Powder

ppOriginally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

The high definition loose powder creates a soft focus effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a radiant complexion. The incredibly soft and invisible powder is great for on-screen and everyday wear.

Must have for having your photo taken!
By Spooky from Lansing, MI on 4/29/2011
4out of 5
Pros: Blends Well, Easy To Apply, Silky Finish, Finely milled, Little goes a long way, Lightweight, Controls Shine
Cons: Very loose and airy, Cakes Up, A little chalky at first, Slightly wasteful
Best Uses: Normal Skin, Oily Skin
Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer
I first tried this in the winter when my skin is a tad dry, and I didn't get the insto-perfecto I was hoping for. The puff seemed to smear my foundation and transferred onto the puff, the all over face brush seems to leave particles hovering all over my bathroom. A light touch is ideal. However, I wore this when I had photos taken and my face looked AMAZING! Even my Drivers License looks fab! Now that summer is approaching I may go to this more and more for the oil control. I'm buying more just so I don't run out.

1 comment:

Spooky said...

Clicking on the "legalese" link takes you to a Privacy Policy, written in FINNISH!(Suomi)! Too funny!