Thursday, August 12, 2010

Journaling and Prayer

Besides running my mouth (fingers?) at the keyboard all day, I am also a prolific journal writer (the old-fashion kind with pens and paper). My journals span anywhere from 2 years to 6 months depending how how small or big the journal is and how much I write. I started this particular journal in March, days before my world crashed down when my mom died. Then, in July, it crashed down again when my finance left me without any explanation or even a kiss-my-ass. So I'm so very glad this journal is coming to an end. I like fresh starts.

Anyway, I'd like to end the last 2 pages with a prayer of some sort but not being very good at improvised prayers I decided to look up "Prayers at the end of the journal". Nada. So, I will be doing a bit of research and seeing if 1) there are any other Catholic journalers (I made up that word) and if not, maybe even start one on my own. (!)

If you come across any prayers that seem appropriate or relevant  then by all means, leave them in the comments!

No comments: